Links

Saturday, February 13, 2021

The pretty look of blooming rose flowers in soft peachy colour after in ICU care

This is taken in the morning of 11 February 2021. Where the rose plant that was adopted by me last 29 December 2020, produced pretty healthy blooming flowers in soft peachy colour.



The look of the rose flower bud while it still in ICU treatment care last 2 January 2021. Where the flower bud ends up dried and blacken. As it still not recover yet from virus attack.

I am quite  happy with the result from my self devised ICU care treatment for the sick rose plant. However, the same ICU care treatment is not advised to use to other plants. As not all plants can react well to the self devised ICU care treatment. As further development and experimentis needed.

The look of used revival potion that I used mainly for my ICU care treatment for my plants at home.

Despite all, I am proud with the outcome. As I am using fully edible ingredients. Which is much safer for usage with kids, pets and especially me when I am unwell.

Till then, have fun in tending after your sick planted plants at home with ICU care treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment