Links

Friday, February 12, 2021

Monitoring my sleep using fitness tracker

This is taken in the morning of 9 February 2021. Where I am able to get better sleep monitoring using my fitness tracker. I do find that the used fitness tracker even able to record my dozed off time after Subuh prayer. While I was waiting for the sun to come out to tend after the plants.

I get 

●6 hours 29 minutes for night sleep

●46 minutes nap after Subuh prayer

I love this Huawei Health apps as it is able to track night sleep, deep sleep, light sleep, REM sleep, deep sleep continuity, awake time and breathing quality under its sleep monitoring features.



From my Samsung Health apps in my Samsung A11 phone, only tracked 6 hours and 10 minutes for my sleep last night. Its unable to track my nap after Subuh prayer. Still it is a good start.

It does helps a lot using fitness tracker that able to track your sleep. As then you will be able to know whether your body have enough sleep or have trouble to get deep sleep.

Till then, have fun in tracking your sleep progress using a good fitness tracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment