Links

Monday, February 15, 2021

Cooking steamed rice with lemongrass in pressure cooker

The pretty look of well cooked steamed rice with lemongrass (nasi serai kukus) using my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. 

The look of the cooking process:

Step 1: I press function steam in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. Set time to 7 minutes. 

Step2: Put in 15 gm butter. This is to get more flavour to the cooked rice. 

Step 3: Sautè 1 stalk of chopped lemongrass with butter. Which I used the lemongrass that I grow at home. The beauty of growing lemongrass at home. Can easily harvest right before cooking. 
Step 4: I add 1 garlic and 2 unit curry leaves for fast relief to my aching body. This is optional. 
Step 5: Put in washed rice grain with sufficient water. 
Step 6: Close the lid and let it continue to cook till finish. 
Then can proceed cleaning up the used cooking utensils while letting it cook. 
I eat my steamed rice with lemongrass (nasi serai kukus) with black pepper chicken [1].

Till then, have fun in cooking steamed rice with lemongrass (nasi serai kukus) at home. 

Reference:

[1] The look of my black pepper chicken using instant paste from brand Deli Dewi

https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2021/02/using-instant-black-pepper-paste-from.html

No comments:

Post a Comment