Links

Friday, February 26, 2021

Song "You Are The Reason" by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis

This song has been in my current playlist since early 2021. Which I found and prefer this duet song than its original song. Maybe due to the harmony between these 2 singer. Which makes it even more soulful to my heart. Or maybe because I do love Leona Lewis voice. Which I found complement a lot the song. Well, it is just my preference and opinion. 

I specifically  love these part of the song lyrics: 

"I'd climb every mountain,

And swim every ocean 

Just to be with you

And fix what I've broken

'Cause I need you to see

That you are the reason"

For me, the you part I prefer to change to mean me. As it really suits my current condition. Where I am trying my best in fixing the broken part and emotion of mine. In order to be a better version with more stable and stronger emotion.

The original version of the song. Still lovely song and nice video.

Till then, have fun in enjoying this good song that I cherish. With good looking male singer😍.

No comments:

Post a Comment