Links

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Cooking chicken soup for my cat using Philips HD 2137

This is taken in the morning of 3 February 2021. Where I cook frozen cleaned chicken for my cat consumption. Very easy to cook using my precious Philips HD 2137 pressure cooker.

The frozen chicke is stored in reusable rectangular shape. So by using 16 cm diameter bowl, able to accomodate the whole frozen chicken nicely.

I use function meat/poultry and use double bayh method. Then set the default 15 minutes time to 13 minutes only. I then do my other errands while let leave it to cook. By the time it finished cooking, I am already finished my errands. Quite handy to own this precious Philips pressure cooker. Really worth money spend for it.

Til then, have fun in cooking chicken soup for your cat at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment