Links

Sunday, February 21, 2021

The look of new leaf buds to my harum manis mango plant

I am really happy to see many new leaf buds to my harum manis mango plant. After I chop off the lower branches last January 2021. All thanks to my revival potion. As it helps to promote growth of new leaf buds to lower part of the tree trunk.
The plant will reach 5 years old this coming May 2021 [1].
All these takes a lot of effort, time and energy. Quite surprising when many people keep on saying that I have nothing to do at home. Well, maybe they think I have some entity like Hantu Raya or Hantu Kak Limah helping me out to tend after my plants. Like the older times that people always do. Well, maybe that is the best for them to think that way. So they will be scared to even try to take my fruits later. Pictures taken using  phone Samsung A11. 
Till then, be safe while tending after your planted plants.

Reference:
[1] The look of my harum manis mango plant last September 2016 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/09/planting-mango-harum-manis-in-my-house.html

No comments:

Post a Comment