Links

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Using instant black pepper paste from Deli Dewi brand to make black pepper chicken

This is taken in the noon of 13 February 2021. Where I decided to try make chicken black pepper using instant paste from brand Deli Dewi. To pair with my steamed rice with lemongrass (nasi kukus serai). Which I will share my way of cooking steamed rice with lemongrass (nasi kukus serai) in next entry [1].
I am using 204 gm chicken. Which I then mixed with 20 gm paste and 33 ml water. Mix it well. Then I put into my Philips HD 2137 to cook using double bath method. As I am cooking for very small portion. Then I use function meat/poultry for default time 15 minutes.
The look of ready to be eaten food. 

Cooking process:
•The look of used 204 gm chicken. 
•The look of the instant black pepper paste.
•The look of used 20 gm instant black pepper paste. 
•The look of chicken that has been mixed well with the instant black pepper paste. 
•The look of used function meat/poultry in my Philips HD 2137 pressure cooker. 
I only use the instant black pepper paste and water. Ratio 1 instant black pepper paste : 1.65 water. I think for thicker taste, can use ratio  1 instant black pepper paste : 0.5 water.
What I like cooking using my precious pressure cooker is I am able to cook a decent meal despite in unwell condition. It was a big achievement for me. Plus able to cook as per my preference and taste.
Till then, have fun in cooking black pepper chicken using instant black pepper paste.

Reference:
[1] Step by step of my steamed rice with lemongrass (nasi kukus serai)

No comments:

Post a Comment