Links

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

The pretty look of mango that already fallen from its tree

This is taken in the evening of 19 February 2021. Where I saw these mangoes already fallen under its tree. I manage to get 3 of them. 2 in nice normal shape. The third one is very small in shape. 
I manage to taste one of the normal shape mango last 22 February 2021. Was thankful that the flesh free from maggots. As the very small one got lots of maggots in it. And weigh 65 gm.
But it still taste more sour than sweet. I think I should let it ripe more for 2 days. This one weigh 305 gm before it is peeled. 

The look of the harvested mangoes last 19 February 2021. Their skin looks very clean. 


I think I need to perun (smokes) the mango tree more frequent if wanted to get more mango fruits. But that also subject to my availability and my health condition. Since it is the mango tree of my neighbour that I sometimes help to clean it up. Which I have asked permission and do inform the owner condition of their plant whenever I have the time. Just part of charity work that I could do for them. Picture above taken using  phone Huawei Y9 2019. While the rest taken using phone Samsung Galaxy A11. 
Till then, have fun in helping others to keep their mango tree healthy with lots of fruits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment