Links

Thursday, February 11, 2021

The process of climbing residential fence to harvest pisang nipah (banana) fruits

This is taken last morning of 6 February 2021. Where I climb up residential fence to harvest pisang nipah (banana) fruits that hanging just outside residential fence. 

The land condition outside residential fence is in a very sloped terrain. I think between 35 to 45 degree angle. Which I almost went down to the huge drain below. Since it is very sloped. Plus, there is no proper stepping dent to step on it.


The look of huge drain that is almost 6 feet deep. I might fracture my feet if I do not able to stop myself on time after climb over the fence.
The look of long route I take to go back to my house. As I am unable to hoist my heavy body over the fence. Better safe than never. I walk almost 1000 over steps from the area in front of my house back to my house. Using this long route that passed residential guard post.
The look of sloped terrain.
Moral of the story, is to use safety harness when climbing over the residential fence. Despite you are doing it alone or with a partner. As it would really helps a lot to ensure your safety during your harvesting activity.
I do end up with bruises all over my feets and arms. But very glad for not having sprained ankle or fractured feet.
Till then, be safe while harvesting your planted banana.


No comments:

Post a Comment