Links

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Duofilm Solution from Stiefel for corns and calluses

This is taken in the morning of 8 November 2021. Where I saw this Duofilm Solution on my friends coffee table. I do tell my friend that I do remember using that Duofilm Solution religiously every single day during my high school year. I use it on the corns on my hand and feet.

I do remember I use clean nail clipper to clip clean the corn area. Then I immediately put on this Duofilm Solution. It does sting a lot, but I have to bear it to make it go away. It takes time, but I manage to clear the corn until now. I do remember on of my friend being cut without  anesthetic to take off her corn. And it cost her RM 40 including stitching. Since hers quite deep the roots of the corn. Lucky me for being cheapstake and scary cat. I think I finished around 2 to 3 bottle of the Duofilm Solution before my corns cleared for goods.
Till then, be safe while treating your corn of hand and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment