Links

Friday, November 5, 2021

The look of my processed goat manure after 2 months

This is taken in the morning of 31 October 2021. Where I do weekly check on the processed goat manure. I add cultured bacteria into the goat manure so that it will breakdown faster.
This is the processed goat manure that I tend after at home by myself. Can see the goat manure almost 70% breaking down.
This is the goat manure from the one processed in gardening plot. Can see the goat manure still in its round shape.
I have sold 2 packs of 2 kg processed goat manure to my customer last 29 October 2021.
I do advised my customer quantity and frequency of using the processed goat manure. But it is also up to user in how they use the processed goat manure.
Till then, have fun in using processed goat manure for your plants at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment