Links

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

My current earphone for daily usage

This is taken in the morning of 3 November 2021. Despite I have been using the earphone for almost 2 weeks. I just have preference for this type of earphone. Since it is earplug type.


Whenever I am using this type of earplug earphone, I always wonder why people like to spend a lot of money to install good high quality sound system in their car. Something I can never grasp the understanding of it. As I since way back, prefer earplug earphone than a good speaker. As I prefer to enjoy sounds alone by myself. I prefer no one know what song I am listening to😅. Maybe I am just a very stingy and selfish type of person. Or I just do not others to criticize my song selection. Since I am listening to song like System of Down, The Offspring, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Britney Spears and etc. As I have once being told that Madonna is a slutty bitch when I talk fondly about her. That is a total turn off for me and I do stop talking about things I like to others. Just will write in here. For those who might read or appreciate for such.
I do enjoy my music through this earphone even when I am working. But I make sure to use low volume and put on the earphone loosely on my ear. So that I am able to hear better while working. In case my so worker asking for something.
This type of earphone does helps me to enjoy instrumental type of music like violin, cello and etc. 
Till then, have fun in enjoying good music on your precious earphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment