Links

Monday, November 29, 2021

No data recorded for heart rate when smart watch left 19%

This is taken in the morning of 10 November 2021. Where I notice in the evening that my smart watch no longer update recorded data of heart rate. Despite my attempt in trouble shooting it. The battery level left 19% when I leave house in the morning.

The smart watch only start updating heart rate data by 10.40 pm. My nap also not recorded. I am not sure why this happens. Still I am glad that my smart watch able to track my sleep last night. The main thing that I really needed when I set and purchase my smart watch.
Although I get only 59 minutes of deep sleep and 42 minutes of REM sleep. Still better than no deep sleep at all. I wake up for toilet break 3.12 am. Then unable to fall back asleep for 2 hours and 2 minutes.
Till then, have fun in keeping your smart watch function well to keep track your heart rate and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment