Links

Sunday, November 7, 2021

The look of blooming mayang (coconut flower)

This is taken in the morning of 3 November 2021. Where I saw newly blooming mayang (coconut flower) on my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree.
It does make me happy to see such view. Worth all my effort, time and energy tending after the kelapa pandan (coconut) tree. Despite people always accuse and assume that I just let the planted kelapa pandan (coconut) tree grow on their own. Without watering, fertilizing, spray foliar and pest control. Well, let them be happy with such accusations and assumptions. Since I did not see any point to prove. I also do not have any background of agriculture. As long as I am happily enjoying the freshly plucked coconut water all by myself and Furball to share.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted kelapa pandan (coconut) tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment