Links

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Making my homemade eucalyptus balm for daily usage

This is taken in the morning of 2 November 2021. Where I decided to make my own homemade eucalyptus balm. As the decanted eucalyptus oil container keep on leaking despite all my effort to contain such matter. Makes me decided to turn the eucalyptus oil in more solid texure like a balm.
The look of my homemade eucalyptus balm in salmon coloured lid container of 6 gm.
This homemade eucalyptus balm is for me to apply whenever I get bloating stomach, body ache and also flu. Basically it was like a vicks vaporub.
As for my face, I just used my homemade lips and face balm [1]. Then I put on sunscreen. Just the day I prefer make up free face.
My breakfast lontong with the packed 6 gm homemade eucalyptus balm. This is just for size comparison purpose. As this eucalyptus balm is for external used only.
The look of the ingredients that need to be melted for the eucalyptus balm making process.
I have to make sure the temperature while melting the melting ingredients not exceed 64 degrees Celcius. So additional tool is needed in temperature monitoring process. I just like being exactly precise. It does take longer time. But worth the wait.
Somehow this melting process makes me feel like a witch making its potion for her witchcraft😅. In modern world, I am like a chemist😁. But this witchcraft or chemistry output is to solve my liquid leaking problem and at the same time keep my ageing skin supple. 
The look of fully melted ingredients in the used 100 ml beaker.
I have test and used the homemade eucalyptus balm during day time. It does works well and absorbed fast into my skin. Also I get moistured skin and pleasant after scent. I am really satisfied with my witchcraft or chemistry work. 
Till then, have fun in making your own homemade eucalyptus balm.

Reference:
[1] The look of my homemade lips and face balm

No comments:

Post a Comment