Links

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Recorded swimming data from my smart watch

This is taken last 6 October 2021. Where I get the opportunity to swim after quite a long time. I also manage to track data from my swimming session using my smart watch. 





What does SWOLF mean? Starting with the basics, what does SWOLF mean? Essentially SWOLF is an abbreviation for SWim gOLF. This magic SWOLF number will help bring more science to your swim training and improve your performance. It is a swimming metric designed to help measure swimming efficiency [1].

Regardless, I am still studying what actually the recorded data means. Will update more once get better understanding. At this moment, I just keep the data here foe easy reference later.
Till then, have a good time in tracking your swimming activity.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment