Links

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

My huge size of harvested mulberry fruits

This is taken in the morning of 23 November 2021. Where I manage to harvest 8 unit of organic mulberry fruits. This is the size after I experiment with one homemade fertilizer.

It was freshly harvested. I just was it off with tap water. Then eat it as it is. No need to worry. Since I do not use chemical pesticide. 
I am really satisfied with my new formula of homemade fertilizer. As I am able to get between 4 cm to 4.5 cm long of mulberry fruits size. Please take note this is only typical mulberry or people called it mulberry kampung. It is very robust.
This is also from my SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) of care for this mulberry plant. Which is effort to plantprayeffort to put fertilizer every weekendeffort in taking care of it from pest attack using organic approach→pruning→end with another pray or tawakal.
Can also use usual SOP that typical people normally do→plant→let God take care of the planted plant (biar Tuhan jaga pokok)→will definitely get harvest of mulberry fruits size half of raisin, if you are lucky😑.
Even got one bird keep on coming to eat it. After google it, the bird name is Yellow-vented Bulbul [1]. Hardly to be able to take picture of the bird in action. Since it will run away when I am within 10 feet distance.
Till then, have fun in enjoying sweet tasty of freshly harvested mulberry fruits. 

Reference:
[1] Yellow-vented Bulbul bird

No comments:

Post a Comment