Links

Friday, September 8, 2017

Digging sweet potatoes at home today

This is the pictures for today activities. I invited my lab mates to help dig sweet potatoes that I have plant earlier around February 2017 at land area outside my house gate.
Verdict: the roasted sweet potates is much sweeter than the boiled ones.
The circled area in yellow is my guardian cat, Dell with his shadow😅
The lab mates that came to help out were fascinated digging the sweet potatoes. It was like digging for treasure. Cause while they dig at one place, it happens that have another sweet potatoes near their feet😄


In the end, we manage to get total 3 kg of the sweet potates. However, still a lot left in the soil. We already exhausted as it is not easy to dig out the sweet potatoes.
Since I really apply technique: plant, water and left it unattended😅.
Means, I never loosen the soil area or even tend after the weeds.




The finely cooked sweet potato.
Break with breakfast food.
We also manage to dig the land area near drain to plant 1 coconut tree (mataq type) and 1 soursop tree after breakfast.



Planting my mataq coconut.
Till then, have fun in gardening or planting with companion😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment