Links

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Formal boots for rainy season

It is very important for me to keep my feet stay dry during this rainy weather or season. Furthermore, I am the type that easy bloated during cold weather and damp feet will worsen the condition.
That is why I prefer to immediately using my boots whenever I feel it is going to rain heavily that day. Better safe than sorry.

Me using my boots today
I do find that by using the correct shoes for the weather is crucial as it not only help to keep your feet dry. Also help to protect your others precious non rain resistant shoes from damage due to being damp after a long rainy day. I like this boots as it also able to be used during formal working day. All in one solution.
The height of my boots is up till my calf. Just nice for someone who is as short as me😅
This boots also useful especially when go out and went to the public ladies room. Protect you from the unwanted splashes to your feet😌 
Till then, have a good dry feet during this rainy season😉

No comments:

Post a Comment