Links

Monday, September 11, 2017

My honeydew flowers at home

Below is the pictures of honeydew flower at my home today. I notice it yesterday evening when I was about to wash my hands at the pipe there.
I buy the honeydew last 13 June 2017. I think I just straight away throw few of the seeds in the polystrene case.
This is the look of the honeydew tree with flowers
Close up on the honeydew blooming flowers

Basically the honeydew tree grew flowers after almost 90 days being planted. And it might start blooming flowers due to enough water during rain every evening here at home for the past 1 month.
I was quite surprised to see how small the flowers of honeydew compare to pumpkin flowers that I grow lastime. It was almost 15 times smaller than pumpkin flowers. 
The most interesting part is honeydew bear at as much as 3 flowers at each leaves of each honeydew trees. 3 times more flowers than pumpkin. 
Hopefully I would be able to get more honeydew fruits compare to pumpkin last time.
It is nice to see flowers that origins from honeydew seeds that being thrown at soil. It was just a fun attempt. Which now hopefully able to produce a sweet honeydew fruits.
Till then, have fun in throwing seeds on soil at your home😉

No comments:

Post a Comment