Links

Sunday, September 24, 2017

My affectionate cat named Dell

He was given name Dell as a short one from model. Since he is very photogenic each time when his picture is taken.
He is also very affectionate. Love to kiss and also smolder me with too many forceful kisses till it hurts. As sometimes he press too hard/hug me tightly and his canine tooth/fang hurts me a lot😅
Can see how tall my papaya tree and banana tree from picture number 4
I manage to take few good selfie of us last week after I finish feeding him and cleaning up.
Can see how he pose nicely for a candid selfie.
Dell also quite obedient and manage to follow my instructions very well for a cat. He also behave well. The only issue is now hardly to hear his voice.
Last time when I am cleaning and shouting for his name, he didn't reply with a meow. Instead, he just raise his head from part where he lay nearby me. Talk about him being lazy😆
He is now 4.7 kg. I need to train him to exercise so that he will have more muscle instead of pot belly like now😅
Till then, have fun de-stressing with your pet😉

No comments:

Post a Comment