Links

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Photo quality difference between taken via selfie and digital camera

Using selfie taken by my front phone camera, my looks more white and unable to get actual colour of my very thin make up. Especially my thinly applied soft pink blusher. The difference as shown in pictures below ↘
The top part of this pictures in take using front camera of my phone Samsung J7 prime. Where the front resolution is 8 megapixels (MP) [1].
The bottom part is taken using my digital camera Canon Ixus 105. Where the resolution is 12 megapixels (MP) [2].
For me personally, I do prefer the pictures taken by my digital camera. The picture is more natural and pleasing to my eyes. Can see my thin soft pink blusher. Able to see my red spots on my chin 😂 This digital camera has been spending quite a long time with me. I think since year 2010. Basically, my digital camera almost reach seven (7) years spending time with me.
Till then, have fun taking your own pictures.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment