Links

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Growth of plants and trees that I grow around my house Sept 17

Below is the list of update on various plants and trees I grow all around my house area.

Harvesting my papaya's today
Manage to share todays harvest with to 2 others neighbours.
Can see the growth of my pandan coconut, harum manis mango [1] and hybrid lime (given by my friend).
All were clearly seen after harvesting process of the sweet potatoes.
The harum manis mango were planted around July 2016 after get it from a friend of mine. The tree is almost 1 years old now. I plant it from seeds [1].

Update on my mulberry plant growth:
My mulberries
Dell's look when follows me to the lab last Tuesday.
Dell with me to lab last Tuesday

This is what happen when no class during upsr for certain cat😅
Dell being cuddly on our way back home that day. The reason he is now weigh 4.7 kg😅


Till then, have fun harvesting all your effort😉

Link:
[1]The look of my harum manis mango after 4 months time http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2016/09/planting-mango-harum-manis-in-my-house.html

No comments:

Post a Comment