Links

Monday, September 4, 2017

My new tools to dry my make up brushes after deep cleaning

Last time I just arrange all my brushes in one basket with hole and put it under ceiling fan in the room. All in one basket after weekly or monthly deep cleaning process.
My drying rack
I do found that using this drying tools help to promote faster drying process. Especially when this drying rack were put under ceiling fan. From normally 3-4 days become 1-2 days. 
As all the brushes here hanged upside down individually with 1-2 cm spaces in between. Where good ventilation helps faster drying time due to good spacing length. Seems like I would be able to deep clean wash my brushes 2-3 times a week with minimum 2 sets of make up brushes. Provided I am discipline enough to force myself to be that thorough on my brushes hygiene😅
Till then, have a good time deep cleaning your make up brush weekly or daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment