Links

Monday, September 18, 2017

Siemens EFIE department bowling event last 15 July 2011

Since it is my darling friend birthday during Malaysia day, I dedicated this entry for her😉
This is the event that I help to handle before I resigned from Siemens. It was a department event for us to unwind on Friday night. Where the venue is bowling area in One Utama mall. We went for karaoke session after bowling ends.
At that day, I am having a slight fever. And my supervisor already advise me to go home instead of joining the event since I am already looking quite red. However, since I am part of the committee and I know I have higher probability to win, I went for 

I manage to get top score for woman's category😊
It was a nice memory and we have a really good time especially during karaoke session.
Nowadays, I prefer to unwind at home with my precious Dell (cat) and my plants.
So much different of my current activities with previous😅
Regardless what, as long it makes me happy I am fine with it.
Till then, have a fun time reminiscing the fun past and enjoy your current time😉

No comments:

Post a Comment