Links

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

My pegaga Gajah plant at home

Below is the picture of pegaga Gajah [1] that I plant at home. Can see the huge growth increment based on the leaf size. This type of pegaga rarely being sell in the market. I myself manage to get from one of my girlfriend who plant it in her long pot at her home in Nusa Idaman. Lucky me😍
Above picture is taken last 5 May 2016. While below is taken 8 October 2017
I just leave the pegaga plant roam all over my inner land area. Since this type is the biggest of all, therefore it is not able to dominant the land area. Because I also have various type of creeping plants in the inner land area such as pumpkin and sweet potatoes.

Benefit of pegaga [1]:

"Kajian menunjukan pegaga mempunyai sifat antibakteria, antigelisah, antikesuburan, antikulat, antiradang, antimitosis, insektisid, melegakan aktiviti sistem saraf pusat, panas badan, ketegangan otot, penawar kekejangan dan membuat perjalanan darah lebih baik dan lancar. Untuk merawat alahan ambil secekak daun pegaga, basuh bersih, rebus seluruh pokok dari daun hingga ke akar dan minum air rebusan. Pegaga juga digunakan sebagai antikanser, menghentikan pendarahan dan menyembuhkan luka, merawat kecing tidak lawas, merangsang peredaran darah, merawat cirit-birit, merawat sakit kerongkong, penawar kencing berdarah, penawar batu karang, penawar demam panas, penawar ulser dan menurunkan tekanan darah tinggi."


Reference:
[1] https://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokok_Pegaga_Gajah
[2] http://herbatbaik.blogspot.my/2016/02/pegaga.html



No comments:

Post a Comment