Links

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Second update of asparagus and harum manis Oct 17

This is pictures taken this morning during drizzling rain. I manage to take it before going to work this morning of my asparagus and harum manis mango tree.
The one circled in yellow is the new leaves of harum manis mango tree for the top one. And bottom right is the new shoots of asparagus tree
This is the asparagus that I plant in rectangular size pot around 1 feet long x 4 inch wide.
Seems like my guts to add more palm oil soil does promote better growth rate for both my asparagus and harum manis mango tree.
My friend who give me the harum manis mangoes last time also already ask me to remember to invite him once it bearing fruits😆
First update of the asparagus can be found in this link [1].
Till then, have fun in taking care of your plants😘

Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/10/update-oct-17-on-my-mulberry-and-newly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment