Links

Monday, October 30, 2017

Blockage in alley between houses in my housing area in Taman Pulai Hijauan

Below is the list of obstruction in the alley between houses in my housing area.

1) vehicle parked in alley in between houses in Jalan Penaga 3
Iswara with plate number JFB 7815 

Plate number JGV 8973 


2) construction leftover put in alley in between houses since September 2017 in Jalan Penaga 2



This kind of obstruction really makes me angry especially when I need to use the alley for alternative route when the neighbor use main road for their events.
Try to imagine if there is fire and the road is unavailable for use? Would end horribly for the victim and would be many losses.
That is why it is very important to make sure these kind of facility always available for usage.

In terms of security regardless this neighborhood is gated guarded community, really worries me when I saw few of the neighbor along my road in Jalan Penaga 2 always leave their gate wide open regardless they only leave their house for a while. As people can come into their house compound and take whatever there. Which would be lots of hassle after that. Especially if these kind of people did not pay for the maintenance fees.


Below is my report last 12 March 2017 to MBJBT:


The sad part is the lorry with plate number JGV 8973 still being seen parked at the same place.
The Iswara with plate number JFB 7815 sometimes also parked in the same place.

Last time, even a trailer head with plate number BJV 5716 were parked in front of a house near to mine.

Plate BJV 5716
Pictures of the trailer head is taken last 4 February 2017.
I never saw how this trailer head able to squeeze through the guard gate in my area. Try to imagine if it is driven carelessly while kids roaming around near the road in the housing area. The driver won't feel a thing if run over them.
I also think there is rules where lorries, trailer, bus is not given the permission to park in housing area.

I do think we as part of the community need to do our part in keeping the neighborhood safe.
The resident associations also need to help find ways for enforcement in order to curb these kind of situations from keep on reoccuring with never ending solutions.

Till then, plase help to do your part by avoiding from obstructing the alley and close your gate everyday and every time😍

No comments:

Post a Comment