Links

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

My review on Dior Addict EDP version 2012

I happen to be able to own Dior Addict EDP version 2012 in a capacity of 100 ml.

Notes in Dior Addict EDP version 2012 [1]:
Top:       Silkwood Blossom, Mandarin Orange, Orange Blossom
Middle: Night Blooming Cereus, Bulgarian Rose
Base:     Vanilla, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean

The 2012 bottle has a gold ring and a gold cap:
Have to twist the top knob from 0 to 1 to enable the perfume to be sprayed

For me, it smell more like elegant smokey vanilla scent. Which is not overpowering yet I can't get enough of it.
The sillage is moderate. However this perfume really win in longevity department. Yesterday I use only 1 spray before going out around 11 am as I prefer soft sillage and reapply if required. I am able to smell the soft scent of the perfume when about to take bath after get home. That time almost 15 hours after I spray it. Then the next day when I am going to take bath around 9 am, I am still able to trace the soft scent of the perfume. A very powerful and definitely worth to buy.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment