Links

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

My review on Zoeva 104 Buffer brush

I manage to get my hands on this superb brush when I purchase the Zoeva pink classic elements set [1].
About Zoeva 104 Buffer brush [2]:
The 104 Buffer is a vegan foundation brush with a flat profile, great for applying and blending powder and mineral makeup. Its bristles pick up both cream and powder makeup without absorbing, making even makeup distribution possible for a flawless finish [2].
Picture credit to Sephora website [2]


Benefits
Suitable for sensitive skin
Has pore minimizing effect - creating a flawless look
Densely packed, perfect for blending
Made with vegan bristles
Comes in a gorgeous zipper bag

My verdict:
Pros:
  1. Better make up distribution compare using my travel MAC Stippling brush. I do think brush selection here is crucial since this one does give good make up distribution which deliver flawless application when applying foundation/cc cream/bb cream/stick type foundation (no more streaky marks). I choose to use brush instead of beauty blender/sponge since it is much time efficient for me who is racing with time each time applying make up (no much time to spare to clean beauty blender after each make up application before racing to go work). Plus, this brush didn't take/absorb too much foundation compare to beauty blender/sponge
  2. Longer life span compare to beauty blender
  3. Suitable for daily usage. As can just wipe off via tissue the residue after daily application before deep cleaning in weekend
Cons:
  1. The price per brush is quite on the high side
Conclusion:
  1. Good for beginner or those who love to use brush over beauty blender/sponges
  2. Worth to buy despite the price is quite on the high side


Reference:
[1] http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/10/my-review-on-zoeva-pink-elements.html
[2] https://www.sephora.my/products/zoeva-104-buffer?q=104%20

No comments:

Post a Comment