Links

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Texture on Egyptian Magic cream and review after nearly 3 days using it

My review after almost 3 days using this cream.

I starting to use the cream [1] in the night of 2 October 2017 as my moisturizer cum make up base after Maghrib prayer. Then I use it as replacement of my night cream before went to sleep.
Then, I use the cream in the morning of 3 October 2017 same as 2 October 2017 step. That is using it as my moisturizer cum make up base. Same goes after each prayer. Then at night also as replacement of my night cream before went to sleep.
This morning I am able to see that my pores becoming less obvious. Even my skin become more hydrated. No more flaky scaly skin during BB cream application. Such a relief after almost 3 months of dry skin conditions.
Although there are few small red spots on area near my right nose, I could ignore since it is not itchy and obvious.
Well it is definitely not an easy task (which equals to Herculean task for me) to maintain good skin condition when you are in 30s. Lots of efforts is needed to get clear porcelain skin tone and conditions.

Texture of the cream can be seen via pictures below.
Hope you are able to see how fast the cream melted into my skin in the bottom left picture. I use spatula to scoop the cream in order to prolong it shelf lifespan and promote hygiene care.

Seems like I need to re-pack the cream into small case in order to reduce weight of my existing heavy make up bag and to be able to fit into smaller make up bag [2].
Make up tonight using Kylie lipliner code Dainty where it is more nude pastel of sweet creamy peach colour
Well the lipliner colour look too washed out in pictures above. Where it really have a lovely colour in actual/in the mirror😅

Till then, have a well moisturized and hydrated skin daily😂

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment