Links

Friday, October 13, 2017

Barter trade keropok lekor with mulberry tree and make up brush cleaning service

Today my girlfriend invited me to come to her house to spend girls time. Since she is going to treat me with keropok lekor Terengganu, I decided to pack a mulberry tree and my make up cleaning tools as barter trade.
The packed mulberry tree for my girlfriend
The freshly fried keropok lekor


The make up brush cleaning service. I even use my own drying brush holder for easy and faster plus safer drying process
I do know and understand as a mother of 4 girls, would be hard to spend time taking care of her own make up brushes. That is why I am taking such initiative by doing so. Which I even bring my drying brush holder to help assist the drying process. 
Do make sure the brush bristle heading down to avoid water seeping into the brush ferrule and weakening the glue that holds the bristle together.
Clean make up brush promotes better skin conditions😉
Well, I do need and prefer my friends to look beautiful together😉 Much fun sharing the knowledge with those who appreciate it 😘

Till then, have fun in spending your weekend and clean your make up brushes😉

No comments:

Post a Comment