Links

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

My alternative way to make my room smell nice for sleep time

Last time during my degree, I used oil burner to make my room smell nice. However after start working, I found oil burner to be tedious and not safe. As I have to monitor the water level as it will dissipate faster after it gets hotter. Which the oil burner will crack if the water dried out when leaves unattended. Could also leads to fire hazard if unattended. Regardless the room will be fragrant faster  using oil burner compare using humidifier. And I need to use a specific type of candle to use with this oil burner.
Therefore, my alternative is to use humidifier. Well for my humidifier, this one is better as its design is spill proof.

Till then, have a good time to dreamland with fragrant room scent😍

No comments:

Post a Comment