Links

Thursday, October 12, 2017

My review on L.A. Girl HD Foundation code Nude Beige

Today I am using L.A. Girl HD Foundation in code Nude Beige. Regardless it is 1 tone darker than my skin colour, it still 1 tone lighter than colour of skin at the back of my hand . Which is good since my face won't look too far away colour tone than the dark colour of skin at the back of my hand . If based on my face, neck  and arm tone colour, I might need to take code Fair or Porcelain colour of the HD foundation [1,2].

Details on PRO Coverage HD Illuminating Foundation by L.A. Girl [3]:
  • Liquid foundation
  • Long wearing, lightweight formula
  • Medium to full coverage
  • Smooth finish
  • All day wear
  • Anti-oxidants help hydrate & improve skin's appearance
  • Available in 6 different shades
  • Paraben free
  • Quantity per bottle: 28ml

**LA Girl does not test on animals and is a proud member of the cruelty-free PETA organization

How to use [3]:
  • Apply all over face using a brush or sponge.
  • Best results for all day wear: Prep skin with L.A. Girl Pro.prep Face Primer, apply Pro.coverage Foundation, apply L.A. Girl Pro Conceal concealer, set with L.A. Girl PRO.Face Pressed Powder, seal in makeup by evenly misting L.A. Girl PRO.Setting Spray.

My verdict:
Pros:
  1. It does give good coverage to my skin. 1 pump sufficient enough to cover my whole face using Zoeva 104 Buffer brush [5]. I do think brush selection here is crucial since this one does give good make up distribution which deliver flawless application. I choose to use brush instead of beauty blender/sponge since it is much time efficient plus more hygiene convenient for me who is racing with time each time applying make up. Which I could just wipe off the access via tissue and kept the brush in clean case after usage and eliminate the need to clean up after usage using water for beauty blender/sponge. What like is this brush didn't take/absorb too much foundation since the texture is quite runny/watery which definitely be absorbed more in  beauty blender/sponge usage

Cons:
  1. No where stated this foundation have SPF protection. Therefore, I use one thin layer of my CC cream that have SPF as precaution before applying the foundation
  2. Need to use loose powder to set it since I found it quite wet after application
  3. Have plastic scent. However it vanish gradually during application process

Conclusion:
  • Good coverage. I don't need concealer at all. I like it since less is more to my precious time
Review from other make up user [4] regarding this foundation can be found in this link.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment