Links

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

My make up during company dinner in 2011

Just manage to get few of old pictures that taken during Siemens dinner last 15 April 2011. Think that time it was held in Sunway Pyramid hotal hall that year.
I prefer my look in this picture

Above is the picture of me with 2 gorgeous ex-colleague who still works in Siemens in the same department. Kudos to them for being with Siemens for more than 5 years.

I put my own make up that time since I prefer do it myself to save time and cost. Well that time my knowledge in make up still not much and less tools unlike nowadays.
I did put fake eyelashes that time. For me personally, when I look again this make up of mine I do think it is not bad based on my capability that time.
I do think I manage to get lucky draw of RM 200 worth of Metrojaya coupon. Which later I used to redeem perfume Jeans Paul Gautier that I have aimed since 2008. But unfortunately I am unable to trace the bottle after I move in to my current housešŸ˜¢

Till then, have fun in enjoying your company dinneršŸ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment