Links

Monday, January 20, 2020

Boiling harvested organic rosemary for my cats bath water

This is taken last 18 December 2019. Where I manage to harvest 1.29 gm of my planted organic rosemary leaves to boil as my cats bath water.
The look of Dell and Furball on my lap. Can see how Dell hugging me tightly. He just love me too much. Furball as usual, minding herself.
The look of the cuttted fresh organic rosemary leaves.

1.29 gm after weighing it.
Boil in my multi cooker.

The look of wet Dell and Furball after bath. I am no longer worry if they accidentally swallow the bath water. Since I am using freshly brewed home grown ingredients for them. Hopefully they will be in better health and condition after a good herbal bath.
Till then, have fun in using home grown organic planted ingredient for your cats at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment