Links

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Spending my birthday with good rest

It was my birthday this week. I start off my day by sending out 2 work documents to the related personnel. Then I go for breakfast alone. As I need to finished it fast due to abundance of work waiting.

Manage to finished off work by 5.30 pm. Went directly back home. I do stop by to buy raw chicken for my cats food. Also 1 swiss roll cake for my self cake celebration. Since I am already too tired to cook my own cake.

I feed my cats and water all plants before I went up to my room. Even able to entertain daughter to my next door neighbour that asking about my mulberry fruits. I did give her some for taste.
Thankfully I still have the energy to cook chicken rice for my cats using half of the bought chicken. Where I used my precious 2.5 liter pressure cooker to assist me in the cooking process [1].
Then, I settle down to rest by 9.30 pm. No dinner celebration with other than me. My rest is more important. Since I have lots of project in hands to be completed. Have to work harder since I am the sole breadwinner in the house. I do have to make sure that Dell is able to generate income this year.
I am happy to be able to finished my works, feed my cats and tend after my plants on that day. Still learning to take care of myself as main priority.
Till then, have fun in enjoying a good early rest during your birthday.

Reference:
[1] The perfect half boiled eggs cooked up to my taste using 2.5 liter pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/09/cooking-half-boiled-eggs-in-25-liter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment