Links

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Writing notes in my Samsung Notes

This is taken in the noon of 17 January 2020. Where I am able to make notes of my project using my Samsung Notes app.

I am able to sketch the drawing directly in the Samsung Notes app. Which I have to use third party app if want to do so using my Oppo A71 (2018) phone.
This method not only safe for environmental, it is also safe my time. As I can easily transfer the notes to my laptop. And edit it to full report later. Very convenient.
80% better than previous method : 1) jot down in paper/book→2) take picture of the jot down notes→3) type back into laptop. Can see I am skipping step 1 and step 2. Where step 1 usually have tendency to somehow missing or untraceable if I do not do step 2 afterwards. I have to learn to take notes using my Samsung Notes app in order to be 80% more efficient in my work. Still, worth the effort.
If interested to learn, can always join my short courses in notes taking skill later.
Till then, have fun in taking notes with environmental safe style.

Reference:
[1] Taking minutes of meeting using my Samsung notes last September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/taking-minutes-of-meeting-or-notes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment