Links

Thursday, January 9, 2020

The look of nicely blooming flower buds to my kelapa pandan (coconut) today

This is taken in the morning of 8 January 2020. Where one of the hard case to the flower buds of my kelapa pandan (coconut) open up. It is a pretty sight and quite fragrant too.






I have circled the wild stingless bees that hover around the flower petals.




Not sure the round big ones below will grow become coconut fruits or still need to be pollinated.


I am really thankful for the wild stingless bees that comes to hover around the flowers. As they helps a lot in pollination process.
Also grateful for being able to experience the newly bloom kelapa pandan (coconut) flowers. As I do missed out the first one.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted kelapa pandan (coconut) at home.

Reference:
[1] The look of hard cover to flower buds to my kelapa pandan (coconut) last 7 January 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/01/4-more-visible-flower-buds-to-my-kelapa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment