Links

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

4 more visible flower buds to my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree

This is taken in the morning of 7 January 2020. I saw 4 more huge flower buds to my planted kelapa pandan (coconut) while watering it from inside my house compound. I have marked and circle the new flower buds in the pictures below.

I was astounded seeing more flower buds. As it is only 12 days since I notice the first flower buds. Not expecting there will be more so soon. Well seems like I have a lot more to learn about kelapa pandan (coconut) flowering stage.

Fourth one is taken in the morning of 8 January 2020. Where one of them already started to bloom at the back.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted kelapa pandan (coconut) at home.

Reference:
[1] The look of my blooming flower buds to kelapa pandan (coconut) last 22 December 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-look-of-my-first-fruit-buds-to-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment