Links

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Good consistent skincare routine is crucial for me

For these past 2 weeks of January 2020, I hardly able to spare time to put on even light make up to my face in daily basis. As I was swamped with loads of work which I even rarely able to eat my lunch meal on time. I always end up with lunch during tea break.
The most I could apply is lip gloss. Which I pat on the balance to my cheeks to get flushed looks. It is a sacrifice that I have to make to ensure my works completed on time and to look presentable at the same time.
That is why I am trying my best to be consistent in my daily skincare routine. Basically I have to work even harder in order to achieve glow from within despite no make up at all. Quite a challenge and hard to achieve when long time passed 20s age range. Now I am focusing more on extra steps in my skincare routine to keep my skin hydrate and moist.
This is taken in the evening of 20 January 2020. Where I wear facial mask while waiting for Maghrib prayer. I add my moisturising liquid lotion to my compressed mask.


The look of my inflated mask after more than 10 drops of my moisturising lotion.
I am now try my very best to incorporate usage of facial mask in my daily skincare routine. Hopefully I am able to be consistent in daily application. So that I could get best result.
I am grateful that my moisturising liquid lotion and compressed mask delivered at the same time. Force me to experiment using it this evening. My skin does feel soft, bouncy and supple despite 1 hour after application. I do put on moisturising gel followed by facial oil to lock the moisture in my skin.
I know it is tedious work. But it really worth the effort. I could no longer afford to skip any steps in order during this age of mine. Even in daily basis after prayer. The main reason why I nowadays choose a very light make up application.
Pictures taken using my precious Samsung J7 Prime phone.
Till then, have fun in using facial mask in your daily skincare routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment