Links

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Safety pin to the rescue during travel trip.

I happen unable to bring my stash of brooch and pins for my travel trip. I choose safety pin instead of pin [1,2]. As for it is more secured and safe for usage. Easy also for me to use as my brooch replacement.
From my engineering point of view, I prefer a closed loop one (safety pin) compare to open loop (pin) for my application.


About safety pin from wikipedia [1]:
The safety pin is a variation of the regular pin which includes a simple spring mechanism and a clasp. The clasp serves two purposes: to form a closed loop thereby properly fastening the pin to whatever it is applied to, and to cover the end of the pin to protect the user from the sharp point.
Till then, have fun in being creative during your travel with minimum items to use.

References:
[1] Safety pin from wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_pin
[2] Pin from wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pin

No comments:

Post a Comment