Links

Monday, January 27, 2020

My simple make up look

This is taken in the morning of 8 January 2020. The only time I am able to take selfie. As I am now tend to be busy through out the day with workloads.
I am really thankful for being able to apply on light make up to achieve this fresh look.
My make up application sequence:
Wash face→apply moisturiser→apply lip balm→apply sunscreen→apply concealer to my under eyes area→powder my face with loose powder→define my eyebrows→put on some eyeshadows to define my eyes→put on blusher→put on lip gloss.


I have to omit foundation in order to cut more of application time.
Thankfully I am able to achieve fresh look with the above sequence. It took me less than 15 minutes. Good enough for me. As I need more time to tend after my planted plants and cats.
Now I do focus on skincare routine, taking care of my food intake and make sure to keep myself in good shape. In my current age, I have to focus in sustaining the existing assets instead of enhancing it.
I do use clean set of make up brushes that I change every start of weekdays. In order to keep my skin clear from any breakouts. As my current age, the rejuvenation and healing process will take almost 89% longer than 5 years ago. That is why I am putting more effort in prevention in the process.
Till then, have fun in achieving fresh look with your daily make up application.

No comments:

Post a Comment