Links

Monday, January 6, 2020

The look of abundance flower buds to my durian belanda (soursop) plant

This is taken in the morning of 6 January 2020. I notice more than 10 unit of flower buds to my durian belanda (soursop) plant since the day before. Definitely more flower buds than last 8 July 2019 [1]. This tree has been planted for 2 years 5 months and 6 days or 913 days [2].
Selfie session with the quite tall durian belanda (soursop) flower bud.
Close up on the durian belanda (soursop) flower bud.



Pictures taken using my precious Samsung J7 Prime phone. Hopefully all the flower buds will grow well into fully ripe fruits later. Also hopes that the fruits will be within arms reach.
I am grateful to have the opportunity to plant this durian belanda (soursop). As this is the only durian plant that I could plant in my house area. Seems like I have to work even harder to be able to grow durian later💪.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted soursop plant at home.

References:
[1] The look of first 2 flower buds to my durian belanda (soursop) plant last 8 July 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-look-of-my-first-2-unit-of-soursop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment