Links

Thursday, January 30, 2020

My simple make up look that focus more on skincare and use only 3 cosmetic products

This is taken in the evening of 29 January 2020. After end of 1 whole day workshop. I myself astounded to see how glowing and fresh I look. As I am 95% sluggish in moving like sloth. Despite that, I am thankful I am still able to think well under such condition. Also I notice that being patience, consistent and ability to follow SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) is the key to strive through such condition. 
Since I am not that even 6% fit, I decided to focus on my skincare routine and use only 3 cosmetic products. That is concealer, brow powder and lip glosses. Where I applied after my Zohor prayer.
Below is the result after 4 hours workshop and tea break food.

Steps for me to achieve the above look as follows:
  1. After I finished my skincare steps, I use concealer to hide my very dark eyebags. In order to achieve fresh look.
  2. Then followed in using brow powder to define my eyebrows. In order to give frame to my face. 
  3. Last I put on matte lip gloss code Bazaar from L.A. Girl. Which is orange red. Since this matte lip gloss dried very fast while I try to evenly even it out. I top it up with nude orange gloss from Amoura Cosmetics code Pink Thing to make it slightly even [2].
That is all.
I am able to see very good improvement of my skin condition with this unplanned experiment. Basically my effort in focusing on my skincare routine does works almost 80% in helping improving my dull skin condition to be fresher. This is after 9 days incorporating new skincare routine. Quite an achievement for me that already passed my 20s age range for quite a while. Being patience, consistent and ability to follow SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) does helps a lot and contribute to this.
Same steps used in the morning. Which is why I decided to repeat the same process. As it only took 10 minutes of my time for my total skincare routine and application of 3 cosmetic products. To be frank, my arm does feel so much strain when I was defining my eyebrows. Respect to those who are able to put on full face make up application daily.
Basically there is no excuse for me to look presentable during a workshop despite not feeling well. But it is all up to individual preference and need. Like me, a bit of colours in my face helps to make me look less sick or ghostly. Such helps to perk up my mood whenever I am under the weather. 
Till then, have fun in incorporating new hydrating skincare routine to your existing one.

References:
[1] My new hydrating skincare routine https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/01/good-consistent-skincare-routine-is.html
[2] My Amora Cosmetics lip gloss code Pink Thing https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/01/disinfect-hand-me-down-cosmetics-before.html

No comments:

Post a Comment