Links

Monday, May 18, 2020

Cleaning up my pomegranate plant from white flies infestation

This is taken in the evening of 7 May 2020. Where I manage to clean the branches and leaves to my pomegranate plant. Which being heavily infested by white flies.
I use warm mixture of home made organic liquid and dish washer sponge to scrub off the white flies from both branches and leaves. Quite a tricky procedure since the pomegranate branches has lots of thorn.




By 7.00 pm I am able to scrub off the whole branches and leaves to this 1 pomegranate plant. I have to do such as I have been spraying them with mixture of wood vinegar. But the white flies did not go away. Just that the plant is able to sustain well.
Till then, have fun in scrubbing away white flies off your pomegranate plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment