Links

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The look of my healthy germinated chili plants

This is taken in the evening of 9 May 2020. After 14 days planted last 26 April 2020. I collect seeds from the used purple chili and large chili for my nasi goreng (fried rice) last 24 April 2020.

One of my friend suprise with my effort in collecting the chili seeds. As she said she does not have the patience to do so and wanted the cooking process to end as soon as possible. 

Well, I prefer to save as much as I could. Plus using my advantage in just cooking for myself to enjoy the cooking oreparation. As I can then just put everything in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker and leave it to cook. The beauty in mastering cooking using pressure cooker💪.
Till then, have fun in collecting chili seeds and germinate them for next usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment