Links

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Received my precious Philips HD 2137 pressure cooker in good condition

This is taken in the noon of 15 May 2020. Where I just received safely my precious Philips HD 2137 pressure cooker. After 5 days from its ordered date. It is ordered after a very thorough and long consideration. Despite new other pressure cooker brand and model in the market. My aim is to be able to cook rice, fried rice, fried mee and fried mee hoon within 3 minutes using it. So that me and my cats able to have fast home cooked meal regardless I am in my lowest condition. 

For free gift: I get 1 ladle, 1 rice scoop,1 measurement cup, 1 steamer rack and 1 304 stainless steel inner pot. I also get the recipe book, manual instruction book and 3 pin power plug. Non stick inner pot is the package delivered inside the pressure cooker.
The delivery guy call me after he reached in front of my house. I do standby since yesterday after check the delivery status online. Actually I was quite dissappointed it did not reach me yesterday. Still, it was delivered within the promised delivery time. That is before Aidil Fitri week. So that I could cook my own Aidil Fitri meal myself during this MCO period.
After unboxing, I immediately test to steam 1 cup of water (using the given measurement cup) to test the device. After put on lid and lock it to its place, I press Pressure cook-> till reach Steam->press Cooking time->press "-" to reduce default time from 10 minutes to 7 minutes->press Start to start it off. I do make sure to push the venting valve to seal. It works perfectly. No steam escaped from the side of the lid.
Hopefully me and my cats will be able to have good meals on time with this new gadget at home. 
Till then, have fun in your new pressure cooker purchase.

References:
[1] Making spaghetti carbonara using function manual for 3 minutes https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/06/my-10-minutes-spaghetti-carbonara-meal.html
[2] First experiment in making telur pindang https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/06/experimenting-to-cook-telur-pindang-in.html
[3] Making wet food for my cats using fish and others ingredients https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/06/making-wet-food-for-my-cats-using-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment