Links

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

My iftar food: steamed rice and steamed garlic chicken

This is taken last 4 May 2020. Where I have extra energy that enable me to cook by 6.00 pm for my iftar food.
I decided to cook steam rice and steam  garlic chicken using my 2.5 liter pressure cooker [1]. Using stacking method of cooking both at the same time in the same inner pot.
The look of the cooked meal.


Cooking sequence of stacking method:
1) Put 160 ml water in the inner pot.
2) Put rice bowl directly in the inner pot.
3) Put chicken coated with grated garlic and salt on top of the rice.
4) Use function rice, texture mild for 14 minutes. 
Finished cooking by 6.48 pm.

I am using the bowl from my lunch box set [2]. Both fit nicely into my 2.5 liter inner pot.
Till then, have fun in enjoying home cooked meal for your iftar.

References:
[1] My 2.5 liter pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/details-on-functions-in-my-25-liter.html
[2] My lunch box https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/02/lunch-box-for-fresh-and-healthy-food.html

No comments:

Post a Comment