Links

Sunday, May 10, 2020

My late supper of steamed rice,hard boiled eggs and beef burger patties

This is taken last 2 May 2020. I was quite lethargic that day. So I decided to just drink hot tea with ginger for my iftar. And cook my dinner after Maghrib prayer. I just cook steamed rice, hard boiled eggs and beef burger patties using my 2.5 liter pressure cooker [1].
I forget to take picture of the cooked meal since I was too tired to do so.
Below is the cooking sequence:
1) I put 2 beef burger patties direct in the inner pot.
2) I add ceramic lid to balance out the middle part. As I am going to put the rice bowl as second layer.
 3) Second layer that consist of rice bowl.
 4) Third layer that consist of raw eggs.
I use function rice, texture mild for 14 minutes. All the dishes cooked well. I even have half balance that I consume for my sahur the next morning. Basically this type of cooking serve 2 servings for me during this Ramadhan month.
The rice bowl is from my lunch box set [2]. Just fit nicely in my pressure cooker. Enable me to fully utilize the small space in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker with ease.
Till then, have fun in cooking 3 dished within same cooking time in your precious pressure cooker.

References:
[1] My 2.5 liter pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/details-on-functions-in-my-25-liter.html
[2] My lunch box https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/02/lunch-box-for-fresh-and-healthy-food.html

No comments:

Post a Comment